S.B. 1039 makes various changes to Arizona State Board of Pharmacy statutes including requirements related to resident and nonresident pharmacies, wholesalers and product records. Please see the link below for more information.
Due to the Verizon Super Bowl Block Party that is downtown, the following streets will be closed. Please keep this in mind, if you are heading to our office. (Closures will occur gradually through Jan. 26. All streets will reopen by Feb. 4):
- Central Avenue between Washington and Jefferson streets, currently closed for an ice skating rink
- Adams Street between Third and Second avenues
- First, Second and Third streets between Jefferson and Washington streets
- First, Second and Third streets between Washington and Monroe streets
- Monroe Street between Second and Fifth streets
- Adams Street between Central Avenue and Second Street
- Partial restrictions on Washington Street
Due to the inauguration of incoming Governor Doug Ducey on Monday January 05, 2015; there will be NO available parking at the State Capitol, including our office. Unless absolutely necessary, it is recommend that you visit our office on Tuesday, January 06, 2015.