The Arizona State Board of Pharmacy protects the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of Arizona by regulating the practice of pharmacy and the distribution, sale and storage of prescription medications and devices and non-prescription medications.
The Board accomplishes its mission by:
- Issuing licenses to pharmacists, pharmacy interns and pharmacy technicians,
- Issuing permits to pharmacies, manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors,
- Conducting compliance inspections of permitted facilities, and
- Investigating complaints & adjudicating violations of applicable state and federal laws and rules.
- Promulgating and reviewing state rules and regulations.
The minutes from the April 9, 2014 Board Meeting have been posted. Click here to read.
Effective 01/01/2014, NABP will be increasing their exam fees:
The Naplex exam will increase $20.00 from $485.00 to $505.00.
The MPJE exam will increase $10.00 from $200.00 to $210.00.
As the FaxNet service no longer exists, we have re-branded and replaced it as our own new e-Bulletin called a Fraud Alert.
We still collect all of the same information in an easy-to-use online form, and allow anyone who wishes to receive these notices to simply subscribe to them with their email address. When we get a Fraud Alert, we will pass it along as soon as we can.