Effective August 1, 2015 the accepted payment types for licenses and permits processed at the board office will be changing.
- We will no longer be accepting cash as a method of payment for licenses and permits.
- In-office transactions will only be payable by personal or business check, money order, or cashier's check.
- We will no longer be accepting credit or debit cards in the office for payment.
- Credit card payments must be processed by the applicant outside of the board office. *
* Please note: not all applications can be paid by credit card. This will apply to those application types that allow credit/debit as a method of payment.
The presentation given at Midwestern on June 8, 2015 is now available.
Please do not apply for intern licenses at this time. Under AZ law; you must be enrolled & actively attending classes to be eligible. In addition, the Board will be visiting each class to explain what we do & how to apply. Midwestern; we'll be there June 8th... U of A, we'll see you in the fall (date TBD).