The Arizona State Board of Pharmacy protects the health, safety and welfare of the citizens of Arizona by regulating the practice of pharmacy and the manufacturing, distribution, sale and storage of prescription medications and devices and non-prescription medications.
- Issuing licenses to pharmacists, pharmacy interns and pharmacy technicians,
- Issuing permits to pharmacies, manufacturers, wholesalers, distributors, and third party logistics providers (3PLs),
- Conducting compliance inspections of permitted facilities, and
- Investigating complaints & adjudicating violations of applicable state and federal laws and rules.
- Promulgating and reviewing state rules and regulations.
Hours of Operation:
Our office is open Monday - Friday from 8:00AM - 5:00PM, except for holidays, on which we will be closed.
* Please note: we can only accept applications and payments between the hours of 8:00AM - 4:00PM
General Questions or Information:
Please contact our Board Office at (602) 771-2727
1110 W. Washington St., Suite 260
Phoenix, AZ 85007
P.O. Box 18520
Phoenix, AZ 85005