On April 2, 2018, NABP will relaunch its e-Profile system and all the corresponding program applications will be housed in a new, streamlined system. Application processes for several programs will change and services that NABP provides for applicants, boards of pharmacy, and colleges of pharmacy will improve. The system will have a new, intuitive interface.
Following are important details regarding the upcoming launch, including system downtime and process changes that will impact your account and use of NABP services.
Licensure Transfer (e-LTP)
- The Electronic Licensure Transfer Program (e-LTP) application will be moved completely online; license transfer applicants will no longer receive printed Official Applications from NABP.
- Applicants are encouraged to wait until the new system launches on April 2 to apply for licensure transfer.
- All printed Official Applications must be received by the applicable state board of pharmacy by March 30, 2018, or it will be null and void.
- Time extensions for applications will not be valid after March 30, 2018, and no time extensions will be available after March 30.
- For applicants applying to transfer a license to Colorado, Maine, Oregon, and/or Utah, in addition to the above, you must take and pass the MPJE prior to submitting the Official Application for Transfer of Pharmacist Licensure to the state board.
- Licensure transfer applicants who do not complete and submit their Official Application to the applicable state board of pharmacy by March 30, 2018, must submit a new licensure transfer application after April 2, 2018, using the new, paperless process and pay the application fee of $375, plus $75 for each additional state.
NAPLEX and MPJE
- The registration process for the NAPLEX and MPJE has changed to a two-step process – (1) apply for examination and (2) register for examination. Candidates are encouraged to register after April 2, 2018, when the new system is launched.
- Candidates who cannot wait until after April 2, 2018, to take the NAPLEX or MPJE should be aware of the following dates:
- March 20, 2018, at 5 PM Central Time – Candidates must register for the exam, be granted eligibility, receive their ATT, schedule, and take the exam on this date. All jurisdiction changes and applicable score transfers also must be completed on this date. Candidates will not receive refunds for missed appointments or resitting fees.
- March 20, 2018, at 5 PM Central Time, to April 2, 2018, at 12 PM Central Time – NAPLEX and MPJE registrations will be closed. No exams will be scheduled at Pearson VUE during this time.
- Candidates who register and/or receive an ATT before March 20, but are unable to take the exam, will have their registration rolled over into the new system. Those candidates may schedule their exam with Pearson VUE after April 2.
- Students graduating in 2018 should wait until after April 2 to register for their examinations so that they register through the new process.
- Candidates who choose Colorado, Maine, Oregon, or Utah as their primary state of eligibility are encouraged to wait until after April 2 to apply for the NAPLEX and/or MPJE when the process moves online and paper forms are eliminated.
- CPE activity will be unavailable from March 20 at 5 PM Central Time until approximately April 2 at 12 PM Central Time when the new system is launched.
- NABP systems will be shut down from March 20 at 5 PM Central Time until approximately April 2 at 12 PM Central Time when the new system is launched. During this time, no NABP testing applications, score reports, practice tests, licensure transfer applications, CPE Monitor, or publication ordering will be available.