Important Policy Change:
Due to a change in statute, the Board of Pharmacy began requiring fingerprint clearance cards in August 2016.
Click here to read more
Applications for Technicians/Technician Trainees/Trainee Reapplies:
The Board of Pharmacy:
- Does not accept incomplete applications.
The Applicant must provide:
- Copies of all required documents with application.
- Board office WILL NOT make copies of documents.
- An exact application fee must accompany the application whether it is in person or via mail.
- Payments must be made with check or money order.
- Partial payments will not be accepted.
- Overpayments will not be accepted.
Technician Trainee requirements
Technician Trainee Reapply requirements
New technician trainee license fees are $60 for a three-year license (includes license + wall certificate).
New technician license fees are prorated as follows:
View full fee chart here