For new permits only. If you have an existing permit, be sure to verify if a new/another permit is required.
The Kiosk or Remote Dispensing Pharmacy Permit application is intended for existing resident chain, independent, government, hospital or limited service pharmacies wanting to add a remote or kiosk pharmacy.
The Kiosk or Remote Dispensing Pharmacy Permit application should be used for new kiosk or remote dispensing pharmacies or pharmacies with changes in ownership of more than 30%. Kiosk or remote dispensing pharmacies must:
• Operate under a contract with a pharmacy licensed and located in Arizona, and
• Be supervised by a pharmacist licensed and located in Arizona who is designated as the pharmacist in charge or supervising pharmacist.
Applicants must submit:
1. A detailed floor plan showing proposed pharmacy area including size and security;
2. A copy of the pharmacy lease agreement (if not applicable, a zoning statement);
3. Disciplinary orders, if applicable;
4. Denial letters, if applicable;
5. $480.00 application fee (this fee is nonrefundable)
APPLY: Remote Pharmacy online application
Remote Pharmacy permit holders will need to log in through their profile to renew their permit online. Creating a profile is free.
Create or login to your profile
Remote Pharmacy permit holders may also submit a hard copy renewal form with a check or money order by postal mail or at the Board office.
Submitting a hard copy renewal form can take 3-4 weeks for processing.
Pharmacy renewal form
The Arizona State Board of Pharmacy no longer provides hardcopy verifications of licensure, however we are still able to offer this service via our website.
Use the options below to verify applications, licenses, and permits:
**Please note printing of this verification is not a license
Click here to verify the status of an application
Click here to verify a license
Click here to verify a permit
When verifying your application status should a "no records found" message appear, please try your search using the license/permit tab.
Pursuant to A.R.S. § 32-3214(C), a person may obtain additional public records related to any licensee or certificate holder, including dismissed complaints and nondisciplinary actions and orders, by contacting the Board directly. Please click here to submit a public records request.
Below are some of the more common statutes & rules associated with remote pharmacy/kiosk permits.
For questions or additional information, please contact the Board office.