The Arizona State Board of Pharmacy has moved to a new location!
New Physical Location: 1110 W. Washington St., Suite 260, Phoenix, AZ 85007
Mailing Address: PO Box 18520, Phoenix, AZ 85005
Need to change your address/employment/PIC?
- Log into your online profile and update all your information in one handy place.
- Register now if you don't have a profile yet - it's free!
Need to verify a license, permit, or application?
- Check the status of your application
- Verify an existing license
- Verify an existing permit
- Submit a public records request
- Disciplinary Actions
Complaints / Suspicious Activity / Need To File A Complaint?
- File a complaint against a permittee or licensee, or download the PDF form.
- Report any suspicious activity to the Attorney General's office.
Pursuant to section 41-1093.01, Arizona Revised Statutes, an agency shall limit all occupational regulations to regulations that are demonstrated to be necessary to specifically fulfill a public health, safety or welfare concern. Pursuant to sections 41-1093.02 and 41-1093.03, Arizona Revised Statutes, you have the right to petition this agency to repeal or modify the occupational regulation or bring an action in a court of general jurisdiction to challenge the occupational regulation and to ensure compliance with section 41-1093.01, Arizona Revised Statutes.